Package Details (Cost / Terms)
|S.No||Name of the trekking||Days||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
|5||Kangyatse Peak 6200m||6||£1,127||£753||£668||£613||£580||£563|
|7||Rumtse,Tsomoriri Spangnak Ri||11||£2,791||£1,622||£1,281||£1,111||£1,041||£976|
Package cost per person in GBP ( £ )
What is included in trek cost?
- Accommodation in Delhi on Bed & Breakfast Basis & in Leh on Full Board for Nun/Kun Expediton Packages.
- All transportation by Toyota Qualis, Innova or Scorpio.
- Two men tent, Kitchen and dinning tents.
- Kitchen equipments and Toilet Tent.
- Stool, Table and mattresses.
- Food veg and non-veg.
- Cook, helper and Mountaineering guide.
- Horse for Luggages.
- Innerline permit, wild life fees and camping charges.
- Indian Mountaineering Climbing charges.
- Climbing Equipments.
What is not included in above cost?
- Sleeping Bags, trekking shoes and clothing.
- Any Airfare.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- No accommodation in Leh is included in Trekking Packages except Nun & Kun Packages.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01 May 2020 to 30 September 2020.
- 10% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
- 20% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
- No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek or tour.