Kangyatse Peak 6200m
4 Nights / 5 Days
Kangyatze is one of the famous spot for mountaineers and the adventurous people. The peak is higher than the surrounding mountain ranges. The way up the peak is easier than the other mountains and once you are on the top you would be stuck with wonder as you see the mountain ranges and the beautiful green valleys lying beneath. The peak adjacent to Gang yartse is more technical and less preferred. Period: June to September
Day 01: Shang Sumdo – Lartsa. (4580m) (4/5 hrs.)
Shang Sumdo to Lartsa is mostly ascending up along the deep river gorges with strange landscapes to see. The high mountain peaks are touching the sky’s face and one can see blue sheep around the mountains. And finally after ascending all these height, the camp at the base of Gongmarula (5130m) is a bit dusty. Overnight in camp
Day 02: Lartsa -Nimaling (4650) (5/6 hrs.)
From Lartse the trek starts steep ascending up the Gongmaru La (5130 m) as the trail winds up steeply. When you are at the top of the Gongmarula, you will surely enjoy the beautiful views of the Shang Valley, Gang Arts the Karakoram Ranges, and the Markha Valley and the surrounding mountain ranges. Then the descend down isn’t so steep and the trail runs along the left side of the valley. And your camp will approach after an hour later the camp will be reach with the good views. Overnight in camp
Day 03: Nimaling to base camp
From the camp, start ascending up towards the base camp. The ascending is not tough and the camp is not too far and you are serve hot lunch on your arrival. The base camp is in a small valley just before the peak. Overnight in camp
Day 04: Base camp to peak
Early in the morning at around 2;00AM, we start ascending up to submit the peak. The ascending up is quite tough and a bit technical as you climb towards the top. Then as you reach the peak, you will surely enjoy the unimaginable views that surround the peak. You can see the deep Markha valley beneath, the Stok ranges, and the Zanskar ranges that become bold as they ran towards Rubsho. Then descend down is not so easy and one should follow the instructions of the guide to avoid problem. It would be better to come down to Nimaling on the same day. Overnight in camp
Day 05 Nimaling to Chokdo 4-5 Hours & drive to Leh 1-2 hours
After breakfast start trekking to reach Kongmaru La (5100 M). The trek to Kongmaru
la passes through narrow gorges. From the top of the pass, you can have a view of Ladakh ranges and the sight of villages to the north of Indus valley is excellent. Cross the pass and proceed to Chokdo, it will be the pickup point from where you will drive to Leh.
|S.No||Name of the trekking||Days||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
|5||Kangyatse Peak 6200m||6||£1,127||£753||£668||£613||£580||£563|
|7||Rumtse,Tsomoriri Spangnak Ri||11||£2,791||£1,622||£1,281||£1,111||£1,041||£976|
Package cost per person in GBP ( £ )
What is included in trek cost?
- Accommodation in Delhi on Bed & Breakfast Basis & in Leh on Full Board for Nun/Kun Expediton Packages.
- All transportation by Toyota Qualis, Innova or Scorpio.
- Two men tent, Kitchen and dinning tents.
- Kitchen equipments and Toilet Tent.
- Stool, Table and mattresses.
- Food veg and non-veg.
- Cook, helper and Mountaineering guide.
- Horse for Luggages.
- Innerline permit, wild life fees and camping charges.
- Indian Mountaineering Climbing charges.
- Climbing Equipments.
What is not included in above cost?
- Sleeping Bags, trekking shoes and clothing.
- Any Airfare.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- No accommodation in Leh is included in Trekking Packages except Nun & Kun Packages.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01 May 2020 to 30 September 2020.
- 10% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
- 20% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
- No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek or tour.