Day 01 Leh to Chilling – Sku (3500 m) in 5 hours:
After Breakfast drive to Chilling. We cross the Zanskar River with a trolley bridge turn wise to join the waiting team on the other side of the river. Overnight in camp
Day 02- Sku to Markha 7-8 hours
From Skyu, follow a good path on the right bank of Markha where one can find great vegetation. Then cross the right bank of river then the barren plain and arrive at Chaluk. Thereafter, walk along the left bank of river and after another crossing climb towards Markha village. Towards the end of the village there are good camp site near the river. Overnight in camp
Day 03- Markha to Thachungtse 5-6 hours
Right after breakfast you start trekking in the morning to reach Tchatchutse via Hankar village. Overnight in tents.
Day 04- Thachungtse to Nimaling 4-5 hours
After breakfast start trekking to reach Nimaling. Nimaling (4900 M) has a sweeping pasture where thousands of sheep, goats and yaks graze during the summer months. Rising to the south is 6400 M high Kang Yatse (Nimaling Peak), a lovely mountain, but not an easy one to climb. Overnight in tents.
Day 05 Nimaling to advance Base camp
Day 06 Advance Base camp – High Camp peak – Nimaling
Day 07 Summit
Day 08 Summit to Nimaling (6/7 hrs.)
Day 09 Nimaling to Chokdo 4-5 Hours & drive to Leh 1-2 hours
After breakfast start trekking to reach Kongmaru La (5100 M). The trek to Kongmaru la passes through narrow gorges. From the top of the pass, you can have a view of Ladakh ranges and the sight of villages to the north of Indus valley is excellent. Cross the pass and proceed to Chokdo, it will be the pickup point from where you will drive to Leh.
|S.No||Name of the trekking||Days||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
|5||Kangyatse Peak 6200m||6||£1,127||£753||£668||£613||£580||£563|
|7||Rumtse,Tsomoriri Spangnak Ri||11||£2,791||£1,622||£1,281||£1,111||£1,041||£976|
Package cost per person in GBP ( £ )
What is included in trek cost?
- Accommodation in Delhi on Bed & Breakfast Basis & in Leh on Full Board for Nun/Kun Expediton Packages.
- All transportation by Toyota Qualis, Innova or Scorpio.
- Two men tent, Kitchen and dinning tents.
- Kitchen equipments and Toilet Tent.
- Stool, Table and mattresses.
- Food veg and non-veg.
- Cook, helper and Mountaineering guide.
- Horse for Luggages.
- Innerline permit, wild life fees and camping charges.
- Indian Mountaineering Climbing charges.
- Climbing Equipments.
What is not included in above cost?
- Sleeping Bags, trekking shoes and clothing.
- Any Airfare.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- No accommodation in Leh is included in Trekking Packages except Nun & Kun Packages.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01 May 2020 to 30 September 2020.
- 10% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
- 20% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
- No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek or tour.