Stok Kangri – 6140 meters
4 Nights /5 Days
Stok Khangri stands very close to Leh and is named after the Stok village. Easy to climb from the north side/ The shortest time required is 4-5 days. One should have enough time to acclimatise in Leh before Climbing Stok Khangri. Best time to Climb Stok Khangri is June – September.
Day 01 Leh to Stok to Mankarmo
Morning drive to Stok village which is about 15 kms from Leh. Start walking from the trekking point along the stream. It is long and cumbersome walk through the valley. There are many shepherd camps in the different entrances of the sub valleys. The Mankarmo Camp is at the point from where the valley turns southward. It is possible to trek up to the first base camp in a day, but to get acclimatized it is recommended to make it in two days. The Camp at Mankarmo is on the river bed. Overnight in camp
Day 02 Mankarmo to Base Camp
Keep walking in the same direction for around 30 minutes and then head towards southward. It involves crossing the stream at several points during the forward march. You reach at the camp after vertical ascent. Take care of your food and cloth from animal around. Overnight in Camp.
Day 03 Spare or Acclimatization Day
Full rest for acclimatization or Spare in case of Bad weather. Today you can also walk up to the advance base camp for acclimatization. The trail leads you towards west and then southward from the top of the hill. You will be passing through a few glaciers before you reach the advance base camp from where you start crossing the glacier. Overnight in Camp.
Day 04 Base Camp to Summit to Base Camp
Keep your torch and other climbing gears ready before you set off early morning around at least by 4 am so that you get in time at the advance base camp and then wait till the day breaks for enough light to do the climbing. Start crossing the glacier towards south-east and then climb the peak to the western side. There are two ways to go up, one from the right side of the glacier, which is more technical and on the left side trail is easier having steps of rocks to do the summit. You can follow the same route back to the camp. Overnight in camp
Day 05 Base Camp to Stok to Leh
Morning after the breakfast walk down to Stok and drive to Leh.
|S.No||Name of the trekking||Days||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
|5||Kangyatse Peak 6200m||6||£1,127||£753||£668||£613||£580||£563|
|7||Rumtse,Tsomoriri Spangnak Ri||11||£2,791||£1,622||£1,281||£1,111||£1,041||£976|
Package cost per person in GBP ( £ )
What is included in trek cost?
- Accommodation in Delhi on Bed & Breakfast Basis & in Leh on Full Board for Nun/Kun Expediton Packages.
- All transportation by Toyota Qualis, Innova or Scorpio.
- Two men tent, Kitchen and dinning tents.
- Kitchen equipments and Toilet Tent.
- Stool, Table and mattresses.
- Food veg and non-veg.
- Cook, helper and Mountaineering guide.
- Horse for Luggages.
- Innerline permit, wild life fees and camping charges.
- Indian Mountaineering Climbing charges.
- Climbing Equipments.
What is not included in above cost?
- Sleeping Bags, trekking shoes and clothing.
- Any Airfare.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- No accommodation in Leh is included in Trekking Packages except Nun & Kun Packages.
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01 May 2020 to 30 September 2020.
- 10% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
- 20% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within a one week before the tour.
- No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek or tour.